On Tues and Thurs, Gabriel has baby gym. Mostly just organized play while the moms get to chat. We do a few songs and games then the kids just get to play with toys they don't have at home. I like it because the class has a lot of people I wouldn't necessarily meet elsewhere. Usually, Anthony does not go with us since he has graduated from that grade level. However, as a special treat he went with us today.
Gabe was like a whole new kid with his brother there. Normally, Gabe likes the songs but just sits with me. With Anthony there he was singing and dancing and laughing. He was so much more adventurous and playful. Anthony was great with the other little kids. He took them toys and helped them up and down the slide. I was so proud of the people they are becoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment