Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Alaska Continued

The boys and I continue to have a great time in AK. We spent the morning with Kathy and Charles just putting around. This is after I went to the emergency room for a rash on my face. Lesson learned: don't use banana boat sunscreen...makes me break out...who knew?!?


Then we went swimming with Tammy and the kids. I will try to get some pics of them from Tammy later.


But the best part about the day was riding on the tractor that a friend of Charles' left parked in the driveway. Boy, nothing beats a good day on a tractor.




After Kathy took the boys for a wagon ride.

For the finale, we had steak and corn on the cob. Prior to this day they did not eat the corn off the cob, but Gabe now thinks this is the greatest joy on earth. And Anthony learned to pick the last of the steak off the bone...watch out dad, no more left overs for you.

No comments: