Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lazy Days of Almost Summer

We got a slight weather reprieve the last few days. It has been sunny and 50. Most importantly...SUNNY. Yesterday we went to the park. we were able to meet some friends and enjoy the warm air. We all needed it.

Here are a couple of pics of the boys.




I am in the middle of working on all my classes for the MBA. My winter term will end on 16 Feb and I can hardly wait. Taking 15 hours of MBA classes is nearly killing me. Thank goodness Rob has been a saint about helping out.

My poor kids have also had to entertain themselves while I work on "mommy school" which according to Anthony "not look like fun" and Gabe "not fun mommy." Here they are reading in a chair near the computer. For my AF friends...yes, it is a Jane's Airplane Recognition book. They can now identify the MiG-21 and the F-22...those are their favorites for whatever reason.
I am also working to update my blog backgrounds. Let me know what you see and what you think.

1 comment:

Diane said...

Awesome pics of the boys. Hang tough the term is almost done.Love the new background.