Anthony had his school program and graduation today. The class did a cute little program to show all the things they learned. At the end, Teacher Cindy presented them each with a book of their work through out the year. Below are some videos. The first is him saying The Lord's Prayer. The second is a song he love to sing called the butterfly song. This is the chorus, "He gave me a heart, and He gave me a smile, He gave me Jesus and He made me a child. But I just thank you Lord for making me, me."
Here he is receiving his diploma :-)
1 comment:
How sweet! Can you believe our little preemies are nearly 4?! Crazy!
Wasn't sure how posting a reply on my blog works...if it sends you an email or not...so thought I would get an update on your life and send you a note!
When do you head to Leavenworth? I really love Kansas City...tons to do there!
We're living on post at Schofield Barracks...Scott just took command of the Stryker BSB here...I've been waiting to come here for 13 years...and I love it! Ko Olina is the perfect kiddie beach too...it's been Connor's favorite so far...and where we'll teach him to snorkel too! Hope alls well!
Post a Comment