Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring (un)Break

When I imagined Spring Break with the kids I pictured us have quality bonding time. We would spend time reading and enjoying each others company. We would relax, be lazy. Yep, I woke up.

The weekend was non stop and the week isn't looking much calmer.

Today we went to the Roundhouse Railroad Museum. I am a huge fan of local museums. And one that is outside and practically designed for boys is awesome to me. We ran around, looked at trains, road a train, ate some lunch, and nearly all collapsed and it wasn't even 1 o'clock yet.










When I imagined Spring Break with the kids I pictured us have quality bonding time. We would spend time reading and enjoying each others company. We would relax, be lazy. Yep, I woke up.

The weekend was non stop and the week isn't looking much calmer.

Today we went to the Roundhouse Railroad Museum. I am a huge fan of local museums. And one that is outside and practically designed for boys is awesome to me. We ran around, looked at trains, road a train, ate some lunch, and nearly all collapsed and it wasn't even 1 o'clock yet.

No comments: