Saturday, April 12, 2008

New and Exciting Pictures

Today was a record day...70 and sunny. It was amazing. The kids started playing out side just after breakfast and only really broke for a nap (not willingly). Gabe crashed before I could even get him to his bed. Anthony was more prudent and went with the theory "if I just keep moving I won't fall asleep." needless to say they were both out like lights for quite a while. The big news is that the boys got a "Lightening McQueen" (from the Pixar movie Cars) table and chair. This was a huge hit with them.

Rob and I had a run today with our local Hash (for those that don't know what it is...basically it is a painful run with the reward of beer at the end...and sometimes in the middle). It was a monster run, 3+ miles of nothing but hills, OUCH! On top of that I did a spinning class on Friday; boy are my legs sore. Hope I can walk tomorrow.

On thursday we went to the local Alpaca farm. The kids are still giggling about petting an alpaca...but mostly Anthony talks about seeing the tractor plow the field. That's my boy! After we had lunch at a local park and played on the playground. And yes, it rained the whole time we were out and about. Here are the pics from that.


Randomly, here are some bath pictures too.


No comments: