I have been tagged by Jennifer. She posted 7 random things about herself on her blog and then tagged 7 people to do the same. Here are the rules if you decide to participate:
1. Link your post back to the person who tagged you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged.
5. If you don't participate, you have bad luck for 7 years...or not, but you'll miss out on the laughs.
1. I love going to school. I miss not studying, and all the new schools supplies.
2. I hate digging for worms...this may seem strange as it is all I do with my two boys.
3. I hate cleaning my house. I can always think of a million other things to do rather than clean.
4. I love to move. We know we are moving again in Jul 09, and I am already planning and thinking about it. I get butterflies just thinking of the new possibilities.
5. I enjoy home improvement projects, especially if there are power tools involved.
6. I despise it when my husband doesn't put things away. It makes me nuts to find his tools, clothes, dishes anything just laying around. I think it is because I spend all day picking up other peoples stuff.
7. I like staying home with my kids. Believe me, no one is more shocked than me...I always thought I would work after having kids. But, it is so great to watch them grow and learn new things.
No comments:
Post a Comment