Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Just a good day

Today the kids and I were busy, but it was good. I am preparing for Anthony's B-Day party on sun. I decided to have a bean bag toss so tomorrow I must sew the bean bags. The car that they will toss the bean bags into is pitifully drawn...it is a good thing they are all under 5.

We went to a friend's house and played. We made red Icee's for toddlers...I think we will skip this event the next time :-)
Then we went to the pool in the afternoon. But the best laugh of all came from this morning in the back yard. Anthony was playing "Aquarium." He put some rocks in the ice chest in the back and called them his sea animals. Gabe and I were allowed to pet them, but only with one finger and very gently.


No comments: