Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Big Back log...sorry

I love this picture of Rob and Anthony! They both almost have a smile :-)

I am swamped with school work. I have two papers due plus my regular work. I am a little stressed...and up at 5a every morning right now. My mom left about a week ago...I am still very sad. I told Anthony once that I wish she would come back, and now he says it all the time. Even Gabe is saying Grama back when he is sad.
Rob is travelling...again. This time he is in Reno...poor thing. But we do have a 4 day weekend this weekend for Veterans day. I am hoping to finish my bathroom completely! We are also going to take the boys to see Madagascar 2. This will be there first movie that is not a free movie. We will do real popcorn and everything.

Here are some pics. Before my mom left, we went to the pumpkin patch. Rob and the kids also carved a pumpkin and we even toasted the pumpkin seeds. Anthony did not like the pumpkin seed texture...but at least he tried it. And we did go trick or treating.




Oh, and I put the boys in the same room. Works great for night time, not so good for naps :-)

1 comment:

Stephanie & Grant said...

Heather they are getting so big!! Make them stay small! I'll be home in two week, you can always send them my way if you need some time :)