We spent two great days with them...and it wasn't nearly enough.
As I grow older, I am more grateful for my female friends. Most of my life, I had guy friends. But now, my female friends are what keep me going. Nara and I know each other from Alaska...and we couldn't be more opposite and more alike. But, the best part is that no matter how much time has passed, it is like we saw each other yesterday.
Her kids Ky (2 mo younger than Anthony...but due the same day) and Kenna (exactly 1 year younger than Gabe) got along great with my boys. The 4 of them floated around each other playing as if they have always been together.
It was fantastic! So, I know this is what everyone wants to see...here are the pics of the kids :-)





2 comments:
Boy is Anthony just growing like a weed! He is getting SO big.
Heather they are all growing up tooooo quickly. Gabe and Anthony look great as do Ky and Kenna. I miss you all so very much, but it is nice being able to keep up withyou guys via blog and Facebook.
Post a Comment