Did you know that a baby at 10 weeks gestation is the size of a kumquat?
Well at least that's what 'My Pregnancy' tells me.
Yep, we are having #3. I have my first appointment on Friday afternoon and will post more details then. I should have a due date in early April...but knowing my babies, will likely have the baby in mid-late March.
5 comments:
Congratulations to you and "Kumquat." I think that sounds like a good nickname for a girl. :)
Oh, my goodness! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!
Congrats! I hope you have an easy, healthy pregnancy! 10 weeks! You're already a quarter of the way there!
YAY! Congrats lady! Hope it is a smooth pregnancy
Congratulations! We were pregnant with our first two babies at the same time...just six weeks difference...unfortunately I will have to tell you that we are NOT having #3 so it will not be together! HA I am so excited for you guys. Maybe it will be a girl! You need one!
Post a Comment