Monday, October 19, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

I took the boys to the pumpkin patch about a week ago. We had the place to our selves, but it was cloudy and super windy. Nevertheless, the boys had a great time playing in the fields and looking at the animals there. I got us a treat at the end, hot apple cider and honey sticks.

I think a couple of the pictures will be awesome once I clean them up a bit. Hopefully that will be in a post later today.








We went again on Sat with Rob to get our pumpkins. It was beautiful and sunny and warm...so of course everyone in the area was out to find a pumkin. Anthony has asked everyday for a week when we were going to make our Jack-o-Lantern. Tonight they carve it. Anyways, i am still trying to get a picture of the two of them together and looking pleasant if not smiling.








No comments: