Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Real Snow

Anthony woke up the morning to find a gift from the angels. We have about 4-5 inches of snow on the ground. He was so excited he just put his snow clothes on over his pajamas to go play for a few minutes while Rob shoveled the walk and driveway. Anthony looked like a little Alaskan Husky sitting in the snow just happy as could be. Gabe was not the least bit interested in playing in the snow.





For breakfast we had gingerbread pancakes...very very yummy treat.

Today I also had a second sonogram that my mom got to go to. This one was more in depth, and we got a 3D picture of the baby. He looks just like Gabe with his bone structure. No, we still don't have a name although Anthony thinks we should name him Thomas.

After Rob got done with work, he and Anthony built a snowman. I tried to build one with Anthony, but it fell over because I am not the snowman building parent. I am the hot chocolate making parent :-) Gabe definitely has my genes with that in mind.


Tonight was filled with stories, hot chocolate, snow ice cream, and special Christmas movies. Now I must work on my paper.


No comments: