Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Tooth Fairy

I can't believe it. I am a tooth fairy now! At the ripe age of 5 years, 1 month and 9 days, Anthony lost his first tooth. It is his lower right front tooth. Because I am the most awesome mom ever (no bias) I have both before and after pics.


I am so proud of how he handled it. We were eating breakfast. He told me that he didn't want to eat the apples because it made his tooth hurt. No problem. Then he came in and said, "That's ok, I just took my tooth out. Now it doesn't hurt to eat the apples." He is such an amazing kid.

The Tooth Fairy brought him a $2 bill and a $1 coin. He was more excited about the certificate...but that will change with time I am sure.

1 comment:

k said...

Yay for Anthony! What a big step!