Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our State Fair...


Is a great state fair!

Yep, it is TX state fair time folks. I love the Texas State Fair. It is one of the few fairs with rides that remain all year round. At one time we had the biggest ferris wheel, the Texas Star. But the big attraction each year is new fried foods. This year...Fried Beer, Fried Margaritas, and Fried Lattes. I could not stomach the fried beer...just the thought made me squeamish. Instead, I stuck with the Fletcher's Corny Dog, Jack's Fries, and funnel cake. MMMMMM!!!

The boys had a blast!
We spent some time at the newly renovated Aquarium. It now has a touch tank and a ray tank. Boys loved it...big surprise.





We spent some time in the car buildings. I now know I want a mini-van and not a bigger SUV. The gas mileage on the bigger SUVs is terrible, the smaller will leave me with no room for kids and stuff. The mini-van it is...sadly!

Also saw a cool gift for Rob...in his dreams.


Then hit the kiddie midway!


Finally, fireworks and home!

This is what William saw of the Fair :-)

No comments: