Saturday, December 18, 2010

Children's Museum

We do not have a Children's Museum in Savannah. I had to go all the way to NJ to find one. We went to the Paramus Children's Museum and had a blast. They had a ton of role playing events.



Dinosaur Dig: Anthony used his art skills to draw a dienonychus (they have a terrible claw on their feet). Yeah, I didn't know that either. Gabe chose to be a paleontologist.



Fire Truck: Gabe is using his imaginary hose to put out the fire, and the face he is making is for the sound effects of the water. Of course Anthony got to drive the fire truck.




Construction:


Knights/Princesses: They were off to fight the bad knights, but I thought Gabe sorta looked like the bad knight in all black.



Chef: The boys made us all dinner. Anthony insisted on something healthy before the cookies could be served. The best was seeing the McDonald's play stuff and having the boys say that it wasn't healthy food.


Astronauts:


Arts and Crafts:



There were a ton of other options, but to be honest, I was worn out after all of that.

No comments: