To catch everyone up.
Here is a family shot we took in Apr for William's 1st b-day. We went out to Avenue of Oaks...a very classic Savannah Place! I love this picture because my husband is actually smiling...this NEVER happens.
The boys have now started school. Anthony is in Kindergarten and Gabe is in Pre-K. They both go all day and get to ride the bus home. The funniest part is that as soon as William sees the bus round the corner, he is literally jumping from his seat. He really misses them all day long. These are from the 1st Day (Aug 3rd). Rob was even able to be here to take them and meet them when they got home. Nothing better!!!

Anthony also had a birthday. He is 6 now...which seems unimaginable! He is all boy too. We have a water ditch behind our house, and more often than not he is out there 'hunting' for animals to study. Currently we have a number of butterfly cocoons that are in a jar waiting to 'hatch'. I love how inquisitive he is about everything. He is totally into being just like dad...and that is fine by me. We did a family cake on the day of his birthday and had a party last weekend.
2 comments:
Oh the Rossi Family! Ya'll are gorgeous! Love and miss ya! Gen
I didn't notice this before - but, William has beautiful blue eyes! His brothers have brown and I love that you have a "different" kid. My sisters (three of them) have blue eyes and blonde hair. I am the "different" one. Love it.
The family picture is great!
Post a Comment