Monday, October 24, 2011

Love Hate Relationships

I love fall. I love Halloween. But I hate all the junkie candy and stupid little toys that find their way into the house. Really really really hate. I used to think the candy was the worst, but I solved that problem (thanks to a friend's suggestion). We go and buy a small toy or movie and the night of Halloween we trade all but 10 pieces for the toy. The rest is recycled and sent off with other kids. The little toys are another story. Must hide them in the trash...will do right after this post.

The best part (at least in GA) is that the weather is amazing and there are a ton of festivals and other such things.

On Saturday, we went to the Bamboo Coastal Garden where is was a glorious day. We looked at pumpkins, sat in a helo and a fire truck, and got our faces painted. All and all, quite successful. And all for only $4.







On Sunday, we had a carnival at church where the kids had a blast playing games and bouncing in the bounce houses and trick or treating. They are adorable this year...Anthony and Gabe are knights and William is their pet dragon. Gonna try to get his little roar on tape, try!!!



No comments: