Our season started with Gabe's parade at Pre-K on Thursday. Even though I am not a fan of all day pre-K and wouldn't do it again, I love his teachers. The kids were adorable.
Rob even had a 4 day weekend and got to attend. I don't have the first picture of him seeing dad, but he was over the moon about it.
This year we went to the main parade in style. Rob and his friend Steve got up at 0 dark 30 and went to a square to secure a place with a tent. We had coolers, chairs, and a place for the kids to chill. Since the parade is well over 4 hours long, the place to chill is critical. We took the shuttle from the mall and then walked the nearly 3/4 of a mile to where Rob and Steve were set up. It was a long walk with all the kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment