So this will be the 3rd day in a row that the kids will actually wake up and be able to put on shorts. I am so glad to have a little summer and nice weather. We really needed it.
On Friday we played at the park with some friends. I love this park. The playground is actually shaded with a ton of old growth trees. Additionally, the park is totally toddler friendly. There are 5 swings with the infant swing seats. The play structure is easily accesible with a ramp to the slides, and there is the rubber mattng stuff (not bark or pea gravel) underneath.
This seems to be the only way I can get either to drink water
On Sat, we played at home then went to the Farmer's Market. I love our Farmer's Market. They are so great there and the produce is amazing. We were hoping for strawberries, but the cold Jun has delayed their arrival at the market. Maybe next week.
The boys spent the morning playing upstairs while Rob cleaned the fishtanks. Anthony decided his feet were cold and put on socks. When he was in the NICU, we joked he looked like a little old man. I guess he still does. Gabe loves reading on Anthony's bed.
After nap, Anthony played in the sprinklers. Gabe did not. He freaked out over the whole episode of the the water hitting him.
But alas, every day does not end like a fairytale. Rob and I were doing some house maintenance after the boys went to bed. I thought our shower was draining a little slow so I pulled the drain screen. Apparently it is not doing its job. Yes, that is all hair...yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment