Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fried Brain Sandwich

So, I took my GMAT today. I was super worried about this. I hate the computer adaptive test because it does not allow you to back and review your answers...basically once you answer and hit return it is in the system forever. I needed a total of 550 on the 3 sections (writing, quatitative...math, and qualitative...reading/writing). My unofficial score is a 610...60 points to spare. YEAH!!!

Rob is the super husband of the day. He took off work to take care of the kids. Additionally, he just took them on a second errand so I could get a little time at home alone. The deal was I had to make dinner. However, we had already put a premade lasagna in and the fresh bread was already cooking. I think I just have to heat up a few veggies for the side. I think I definitely got the better end of this deal.

No comments: