Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ready for Rob

The boys...ok mostly me...are ready for Rob to come home. It has been a long week. Gabe is seeing monsters, so I am only getting a little sleep. I am thinking of moving him into Anthony's room to see if that settles him to have his brother there. But this too could go terribly wrong!







On Sat we went to Children's day at a local park. The boys got their faces painted and got to jump in a bounce house. Again, Gabe proved he had no fear. Anthony also got to participate in a martial arts demo. he loved it. They taught him to break a board...he is begging to go back. This is the first activity that he has really shown an interest in so we may need to make the effort.



They have however had their moments. After nap today I really needed to go to the store. Before leaving, Anthony announced that it was halloween and he needed his elephant costume. So, we went to the store in our halloween costumes...why not?!?

No comments: