So, the past two days I have been the bad mom. The one whose kids are huddled in front of the TV. The one whose kids are eating hot dogs and pizza for every meal.
I had a paper due today and Rob is gone. He is in the field firing missiles and having a blast. And I really needed him here. The laundry is piled up. The dishes cover the counter. I am so tired I can hardly move. I want to be mad at him, but this is the first thing he has gotten to do that really excited him since we moved from Alaska. But it came at the worst possible time.
Now my kids are whiney and kicking and make me want to send them to bed 2 hours early...ahhhh
1 comment:
Your not a bad Mom, you are human. Don't worry about the small stuff take care of you and those beautiful boys. The laundry and dishes can always wait. Take care
Diane McElveny
Post a Comment