To my parents and family...sorry I have not put more pictures on lately. I have no real excuse other than I just didn't.

I am still grateful that I do not have to dress children in snow clothes everyday. Rob had to take my truck because of the roads. I must admit that I am growing tired of that as well. We own three cars and I feel stranded. I think we are going to have to explore alternate work routes to make this work so I don't go insane.

Last night it snowed. Since I know it is too warm and sunny for it to last, we played out in the snow at around 0900. Anthony had to build a snowman...and he knew how to do it this time. He made a small ball then rolled it around on the ground to get more snow. I had to help him get it big enough...but he understands the process. he used snowman glue (water) to keep it all together. Pretty cool in my opinion. Gabe is far less excited about the snow. I think he remembers the -20 on the day he came home from the hospital and wants no part of it.
After the boys wanted special hot drink (warm watered down apple juice...it's all in the title).
However, we didn't need to go anywhere anyways...Anthony and Gabe both have a stomach bug. Gabe's diapers almost made me gag...and I have a strong stomach. I am glad Anthony can make it to the potty, although he had a few close calls today and we went through 6 pair of underwear.
Thrown in for laughs is a pic of Gabe in his new favorite shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment