Monday, March 23, 2009

Scrapbook pages

Here are a couple more pages. I have one of the kids helping my dad, but it doesn't seem to want to load right. These pictures were taken in Jan 2008...yes, I am a bit behind. I am now getting about 3 a week done. At this rate, they may be complete before I have grandchildren. I pray that my boys marry very crafty girls who will do this all for me in my old age :-)





I did find a great site for printing 12x12 for only $1.99 a page. You can access it through www.freedigitalscapbooking.com There is a $5 shipping cost per order, so it is best to clump orders together.








1 comment:

Cristi said...

That's a great price for 12x12 prints. Let me know if you order from them and if you're pleased. I'm gradually switching over to digital scrapbooking so that I can continue making slow progress while I'm away from home.