Sunday, March 21, 2010

And then the snow came...

So we had a fantastic sunny day...and then it snowed. Not just a little, but 8 inches worth (8.7 at the airport technically). While I am not a fan, and I think Rob is just completely done with the snow, the boys still love it. Today it is was actually sunny with the snow still on the ground, so the boys trekked on out to enjoy it all. At one point, I looked out and saw Gabe and Anthony just laying in the snow like two little puppy dogs. Didn't get it on film (jpeg) but still makes me smile to think about it.

Here are a couple of pics...hopefully the last from this year...of the boys in the snow.


But the funniest thing by far today was Anthony doing his homeless impression. He made himself a little house out of the news paper. I thought it was super funny. When I asked if he would like it to only have a house of newspaper, he said no, because it would not keep him warm like our house. Very astute.


Oh, and have mentioned lately how much I love my camera. I mean truly love. I didn't know I needed a new camera till Rob bought me this one. He is the best husband ever. My old camera tended to blow out the whites and make them all the same shade. Not this one. Even in high contrast, I get beautiful whites with very little effort. Thank you baby for the amazing camera! Here are a couple of snow/sunny pics keep in mind this is my low res jpeg, and not even the good file.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the homeless pic. You're right, very astute!

I wish I knew more about cameras, lighting, etc! I need some lessons!