Sometimes that is what if feels like here in Richmond Hill where the politicians spend great time and effort changing Halloween to Saturday so as not to offend the church goers (or actually a teeny, tiny sect of the church goers who have money). So alas, we trick-or-treated on the 30th. But the kids could have cared less.
So we all went dressed as Star Wars characters. Anthony was Luke Skywalker, Gabe was Han Solo, William was Yoda (because Yoda is small), and I was Princess Leia. A friend's son joined us as Obi Wan Kenobe. We were just missing our Darth Vader.
Instead of keeping the candy this year, the boys are trading it for Star Wars Legos...I think we all win with that trade.
3 comments:
They did it here last night too (on post). I thought it was just b/c they didn't want to do it the night before a school day. But, now you have me wondering.
The girls only got a couple handfuls of candy - so, by this morning, it was pretty much gone. Thank goodness! No craziness like last year.
@ Natalie, they Chatam County School District has Monday off...can't be that for us.
Your boys look great! And little Yoda...too cute! Love that your boys are into Star Wars too! Connor was Obi Wan and new baby sis was Princess Leia...I didn't have the energy to dress up but they sure looked cute!
Post a Comment