Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Forsyth Park in the Spring










For a Random Play Date, a friend and I took the kids to the park. Forsyth Park sits in the middle of historic Savannah. It is a beautiful space. My boys love playing there. I love playing there because they have a coffee shop and clean bathrooms. We went with Anthony's girlfriend Ella and her younger brother Connor. They are so funny. She is constantly holding Anthony's hand and batting her eyelashes. He looks at her like he is confused. So true of life.

The kids spent their time playing on the playground then running around playing Robin Hood (the sticks are the bows and arrows). I love how they all play so well together. No one is excluded and only minor bickering. They tried to climb the trees. Fortunately the arborists there try to keep the branches above kid climbing height.

No comments: