I think that 1 just might be William's lucky number.
He was born 1 day before his due date (and my scheduled induction)
He has nursed all the way to 1 year old (after the first two, I thought this could never happen for me)
He was NOT born on the 1st (lucky for him with brothers who are endless jokers)
But most of all he survived his first year 1 day at a time. In that year he has been on 4 plane trips, survived nearly 4000 miles in the car, lived at 2 addresses, seen dad deploy and come home, and survived 2 brothers 'loving him to pieces.'
Here are some pictures from his party. Of course I made him a cake. Anthony told me that William wanted a farm cake with a red barn. The cake should be banana and chocolate with chocolate icing.
1 comment:
Great job on the cake! Love your list of milestones!
Post a Comment