Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Rob got a 4 day weekend and has been most helpful. He has completely redeemed himself from my birthday weekend. And I got a much needed break. It seems as I talk with each of my mom friends that the one thing we want for Mother's Day is a break from being a mom.

My celebration kicked off with a party at the school for the boys. I have to say that RHUMC does a great job for us. They have some of the most thoughtful gifts and most wonderful teachers. I will miss them next year. I received a beautiful placemat, a hand print poem and hand print flowers from the boys. I am a sucker for anything with the boy's hand or foot prints.

For most of the weekend, we all just hung out. On Saturday, we went shopping at Lowe's. On Sunday we went for brunch, then played at the park, then I got to shop alone for a bit, then we hung at the pool with banana daquaris. Today, I made Rob clean the garage. He would rather do any other task than clean the garage, but he made serious progress on it. Excellent.


But best of all, I am getting my iPhone 4 on Tuesday!!!!

No comments: