Seriously?!!?
Just a few days ago painting with brothers
I cannot believe that he is two. I can vividly remember PCSing to GA and he was SOOOO small. OK, in truth he was way bigger than any of my other kids at every age, but...still so small.
Snuggled with me. Pretty sure Rob thought he would never leave that thing!
He wants nothing to do with being small. It seems I only get drive by cuddles these days. He wants to know letters and words (like the bigs). He wants to run (like the bigs). He wants to fish in the creek and play with Legos (like the bigs).
At One in Pensacola
With the 1st you spend so much time wishing for them to just grow and be fun. But each one after seems to skip more and more babyhood. Sigh.Happy Birthday Big, Little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment