This month was my turn to drive to the farm outside Charleston. Since the boys were out of school we made a day of it...a really long day. It started with a 2 hour car ride where 45 min in I found I had forgot the diaper bag. Being the awesome mom that I am, that didn't phase us much. The only thing was I didn't have my camera as a result...oh well, there's an app for that.
First, we stopped at the Children's Museum.
Then we stopped and got Rob 2 growlers of beer (we all needed our fix).
Then off to the farm. You know how you see the Real California Commercials and it shows cows on pasture happy and free. Most aren't. Most live in a metal barn with no access outside. They never eat grass. They never walk around. Not my cows...my cows live like the commercial.
No comments:
Post a Comment