So I decided to try something new for clothes shopping Stitch Fix. A friend tried it and loved it.
Here is how it works. You fill out an extensive online profile and start a pinterest page of things you like. They charge you $20 up front for a shopping fee. Then they send you 5 pieces from a personal shopper. You pay for what you want and send the rest back. Your $20 is applied towards your purchase. If you keep all 5, there is a 25% discount.
In my box this month, I received 2 tops, 1 light weight cardigan, 1 dress, and 1 bracelet. The jury is still out for me. I am not sure I love any of it. I do like 1 top and another is a maybe. I have 2 more days to decide. I will also update my profile to hopefully get a better box. This time everything was dark. Those who know me, know that black is not my favorite color and not one I wear often.
Here are a few pics of what I got.
I will tell you other friends love them. So this is likely user error on my part for not getting 5 great items. If you want to try them out, go here.



No comments:
Post a Comment