I know it has been an almost 4 year hiatus. I would say things got crazy or I didn't have time, but the truth is that I just didn't want to write anymore. As things are now settling in, I feel joyful about sharing our adventures and mishaps again.
The last few years has brought a lot of changes. In that time, we moved from Savannah to a Raleigh suburb. The kids are in public school here after a few years of homeschooling. Rob retired and we made the difficult decision to divorce. The kids are flourishing after some bumps and I am proud of the way we choose to co-parent.
The kids have gotten so big.; I am amazed how long the days are, but how short the years are.
Anthony is nearly in middle school. He is passionate about nature and animals. I love that he is willing to be outside no matter the weather. He is a strong student with an excellent work ethic.
Gabe is following so close behind but blazing his own path at the same time. He is an avid reader and I love the way he weaves a story. He is a creative and warm soul. I so enjoy the silence and still that he brings to the house of extroverts.
William...oh William. In the blink of an eye he has gone from toddler to 1st grader. He is forever working to keep up with his brothers. He is outgoing, independent, and funny. I love that he is still willing to humor me by pretending he is small on occasion.
I am excited as the boys and I settle into the year.


1 comment:
I'm excited to see you back! At least this way I can pretend I still know what is going on with you since I don't know if I will ever make it to the south to actually catch up in person. You and the boys look fabulous! Fat Tony is no chunky baby any more but now I have one of my own - the last one hopefully :) and he is a super chunk. Hope you all have a wonderful year and I look forward to readying more. Love and miss ya! Gen
Post a Comment