Wednesday, January 25, 2017
03/52 Abandoned
I spent the weekend cabining with friends at Smith Mountain Lake in VA. I cannot recommend the park enough. The cabins were clean and well appointed. The rangers were super lovely and helpful. The hiking was beautiful even in the fog and rain. I will definitely be taking the kids back in the summer or fall.
On the way, we found an abandoned store. It was so interesting to me. It literally looked like someone locked up one day and just forgot to return. The things out were things I would expect to see left on the porch in a small town store. It was all the things you leave out that you 'mean to pick up later.' I could have spent hours taking pictures at this little store...but I am pretty sure my car mates would have left me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment