Monday, March 10, 2008

Good bye to naps

I think Anthony has decided to give up his afternoon nap on a regular basis. Right now he is upstairs singing to him self. I have had the joy of listening to wonderful renditions of "ABC's," "Baa Baa Black Sheep," "Mary Had a Little Lamb," and "Six Little Ducks." All were belted out at the top of his lungs. But on the up side, he does stay in his room till I go get him. I must always remember to be thankful for the small blessings.

Recently Anthony changed from 2 full days of childcare to 2 half days. The schedule is really throwing us all out of whack. I am hoping to get us all on schedule by the end of the week so everyone is happy again.

Sorry no new pics today, but will try to get them out tomorrow.

No comments: