Gabe liked the Easter Basket. I put a new book and a toy fishing game in there along with a couple of loose candies.
Anthony figured out quick that opening the eggs revealed all sorts of treasures (M&M's his favorite)
Ok, so Gabe really didn't get the hunt thing. He just liked finding stuff to pick up.
We had a nice quiet Easter. I hid some eggs for the boys...ok, mostly just laid them on a the ground. Then we had bunny pancakes and went to church. Rob spent he afternoon laying down new soil and seed to try and bring our lawn up to snuff (another reminant of the old owners). I painted cabinets. Now at least all of the bottom cabinets have doors to keep out little hands :-) The best Easter gift was that we wnet out for dinner and I didn't have to cook OR do dishes. Rob also totally took care of the boys during dinner so I could actually eat my meal.
Oh well, I must go now. Anthony is potty training and we are 1 for 3 this morning. At least the 1 time we got to the potty in time was for a poop. Take the victories that you can.
No comments:
Post a Comment