So, here are some pics of the boys.
Gabe makes me think of the song, "Anything you can do I can do better." He is in such a hurry to grow up and be just like his big brother. A friend once said that having them so close kept her from mourning the passing of a stage with the oldest. I think having them so close actually makes it worse. Gabe has no desire to do all the baby things I did with Anthony. While he is still a total cuddle-bug, he is also a daredevil chasing his brother off every cliff.
We have a little hill in our back yard. Well, little for me as it is about 3 steps...but it must seem like a mountain to the kids. Anthony will get half way up and then scream that he just can't do it. Gabe on the other hand just plows ahead, even if it means getting on his hands and knees to crawl up.
I think it will be interesting to watch them grow with such different personalities in the same house.
No comments:
Post a Comment