Anthony has always been very cautious. I am not sure if it is born into him, but I think so. Even in the NICU he was timid. Where others would sprawl out, he slept curled up.
Gabe on the other hand is different. He is my mighty adventurer. If there is a mountain he can climb it, even if it is not in his way. Today he gave me two scares...then I realized he knew his limits and is just pushing to the line then backing off. I think that scared me more. First, he climbed on Anthony's big horse and then stood on it while holding the handles. At first I was not terribly dismayed, then I noticed he was actually checking his balance to see if he could let go. Second, he will now climb the stairs holding our banister poles until then run out...then he will crawl on his belly the rest of the way.
This is the child Rob deserves :-) Good thing he is home for it.
1 comment:
Ok, once again our families are so much alike. Macy (and Anthony) are the ones who get hurt. Molly (and Gabe) are the climbers who are on the verge of really hurting themselves. Molly climbs into the toybox, climbs over onto the chair and stands on the arm of the chair. UUHH!! Did you see my post yesterday, she is sitting on the coffee table. That girl! Crazy how the second one is like that. I wonder why!
Post a Comment