Today was a great day! The sun is out and shining bright. The temp was ideal (80 with a cool breeze). And we took full advantage of it.
The boys all slept a little late then had beverages and cartoons in mom's bed.
After Rob and I spent the day gettng the garage back in order. It wasn't bad, but was definitely heading that way. While we cleaned, the kids had a great time playing out side. They rode their bikes with crash helmuts. They colored with chalk. Gabe likes to try and sniff the flowers. Oh, and they got a ride in the Black Mustang that is loud like Hudson and does grey smoke. And they played with our water table. This amounts to nothing more than filling the table just to take the water out one scoop at a time and dump it into the flower bed.
Then they picnicked in the yard.
Tonight we will eat Homemade Eggplant Parmesean. This is one of my favorite meals. I think because it requires Rob and I to cook together...and that is a rare opportunity these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment