Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gabe's Desparations

I got up and went to the gym this morning. When I left all three boys were watching TV in our bed (a very special treat). Apparently while I was gone, Rob did pancakes for the boys and they ate 7 pancakes between the 2 of them...wow!

But the fun really started when I got home. Gabe and Anthony were playing in the guest bedroom which is a big no no. So I made them stop. Gabe started crying and throwing himself on the floor. He could not pull himself together. He came down stairs and cried. He went upstairs and cried. He sat at the front door and cried. But the best, by far, was when he sat at the front door and started crying for our neighbor/babysitter. He was calling, "Emmy, Emmy" for Emily for a good 10min. It was so funny and sad at the same time. You could almost see his thought that if he could just get next door everything would be better.

He eventually settled down when he got to watch Nemo on our bed with Anthony.

Hopefully things will get better after nap.

No comments: