1. Gabe is now in a toddler bed. I am beginning to prepare the way for him and Anthony to share a room maybe in Jan. He is doing well with it. He fell out once and crawled to his door where he cried and cried. After I put him back, he seemed relieved and hasn't tried that again.
2. Anthony is now sleeping in big boy underwear at night. No accidents so far (nearly 2 weeks in).
3. Anthony started his new School. It is a real pre-school. He goes Tues and Thurs from 815a-1115a. Rob drops him off on the way to work. it still makes Gabe sad to see his brother go, but as soon as Anthony is gone, Gabe heads for all the toys Anthony usually hogs. He learns quick. I am looking for one day a week for Gabe right now, but not many places offer part-time care for under 3. GRRR.
4. I started my online MBA...wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment