Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Great Show

Today the kids had a dental appointment. And I am the luckiest mom on earth. They love the dentist. Anthony opens his mouth just like he should. Gabe follows Anthony's example. They were perfect. Gabe let them clean all of his teeth with the tooth polisher. He didn't bite the dentist.

Everyone talked about how cute and sweet they were. That they were great patients. I love when my kids perform so well in public.

Off to do homework. I have a stats test due by the 15th of May plus a lot of homework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather, I just love coming and looking at the pictures of the boys. They are so blasted cute! Darin and I have worked our leave, and Grandma's visit, such that Emily may be able to babysit the kids, if she is still interested. Please give me a call, or email me @ mistermitts@yahoo.com. Have a great Monday! ~Mindi