Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sad

I know that I usually put all the happy things my family does in this blog, but today I needed a pity party. My Aunt Penny lost her battle with leukemia today. She was diagnosed a little over a year ago and it was caught in the early stages. Everyone was very optomistic about her chances. But it has been a very long road for her and the family. My mom is one of 5 girls...and they are all very close. Still to this day they hardly do anything without a conference of the whole clan.

This is something that happens in other families, not mine. It is a news story or a donation to a fund. i just want to scream "It isn't fair!"

The funeral will be on May 30th, but it still just isn't fair!

1 comment:

Diane said...

So sorry for your loss. I am sure she is smiling down on you and your family.