We spent the day in Stanley park. It is 1000 acres of beautiful park in the middle of the city. Wow! They have hiking trails, an aquarium, a petting zoo, a splash pad and so much more. On a warm day I think the whole city just goes there to hang out.
We started on a play ground. Even Rob got into the spirit!











Then took a little walk around the water to watch the float planes and boats.
Then we headed to the petting zoo. Apparently waking at 5am with the sun had worn Gabe out, because he fell asleep in the stroller at 11 and took about a 1 hour nap.
After, we ate our picnic lunch and then headed to the splash pad because it was a beautiful sunny day. The boys loved it once they got into playing. I thought the water was freezing...but I know kids have a different standard.
No comments:
Post a Comment