For the vacation part of our PCS, we camped in Yellowstone. I know many of you are thinking, "Heather camping...really." But we had a great time. The boys had a blast. They spent the days running around and climbing hills. We cooked on a fire which they collected sticks for. We even roasted marshmallows for smores. I must admit that there are things we will do differently for camping the next time, but we all had a great time.
Yellowstone was a photographers dream. I saw a ton of buffalo. They were so close to the car on the way out that you could touch them...don't worry, we didn't. We saw Old Faithful as well. There were also elk, a coyote (which the kids still think is a fox), and a bunch of hot springs. And I can't even describe the landscapes.
Below are the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment