This year both kids are in school. Even better, 2 days a week they are in school at the same time. That is right, I get 6 whole hours a week with no children. I hardly know what to do with myself. Anthony is an old hat at school and had no problems, Gabe was a little more apprehensive, but jumped right in without looking back. I was super proud.
They are going to St Paul Lutheran and they both love it. Gabe is so proud of himself when he heads into his classroom. He totally gets the routine and wants to do it "all by self." His teacher said he follows directions very well...glad he does for someone.
Anthony wants to walk to his class without me now. I am just not ready for that so he is still stuck with mom.
1 comment:
aw my boys are growing up!
Post a Comment