Both of the boys get a little homework in PS. The first was to make a placemat and a poster titled "All About Me." Apparently I am not smart enough for PS. I just let them color the posters. We put some pictures on it too where required, but mostly I gave them free reign on how the poster looked. I am the only parent who did that! No, really. Out of 27 kids between the two classes, my kids were the only ones with posters that looked age appropriate. The others are beautiful. I don't want them to feel like failures at this...I want them to be proud of their work.
Ugh! Being a mom is hard. Why didn't anyone tell me this.
1 comment:
Yay for age-appropriate homework! I have a feeling your kids will learn more along the way and if you don't succomb to the pressure to "just help a little."
Post a Comment