Monday, August 31, 2009

When I grow up...

The kids have to dress up next week for what they want to be when they grow up. Gabe has decided on a scuba diver and Anthony wants to be a firefighter, a builder, a mommy, a daddy, and a zebra. But after we were talking about what they wanted to be, Anthony asked me what I want to be when I grow up. I told him a mommy. He said, "no silly, what do you want to be after that. you have to grow up." I love my kids.

Right now Anthony is on a trip with Rob to get fish for the kids' fish tank. Gabe had to stay home and take a nap, but Anthony got to stay up and take a trip to Lawrence with Rob. He was so excited he sat on the porch with all his stuff waiting for Rob to come home.

No comments: