To celebrate, we watched the Olympics and had hot chocolate. He also wanted to watch Toy Story, and I thought 'no problem.' I was in and out during the movie and forgot about the mean kid who takes Woody and Buzz. I came down to find Gabe crying...I felt so bad.
The next day we went shopping and had lunch.
On Sunday, we went to a car show so he could see "The Fabulous Hudson Hornet." Gabe really liked it, but we were both pretty tired when we got home. Later, Ms. Christi came over and made Gabe her Valentine. She gave him a new little stuffed puppy and he had paper flowers for her. He just worships her. Every time she left the room, he would ask if she was coming back.
By Monday, I was too tired to do anything else, so Gabe and I watched the Olympics and just chilled out. Here's Gabe getting ready for his ski jump.
No comments:
Post a Comment